Thursday, April 23, 2015

1, 5 and 10 years

I am really looking forward to next year and focusing more of my time on the classroom and the students. I have decided to let go of a lot of my responsibilities that I have had this year and focus more on the teaching. I am not extracurricular free, but I look forward to spending more time with my family. I tried to do it all this year and have learned a valuable lesson that you can't do it all, or at least without going a little crazy here and there. Next year I hope to have a more balanced lifestyle and to spend more to with the family. Maybe take more vacations. So after taking a year to have some more zen plan on taking my son to and from school. There is something really special about getting to take your child to school. We built a house just so that our son can go to Byron where I work. Hopefully, by then Harper will have a sibling. Now how to figure out squeezing the sibling in before I go to Greece and Italy next year. If a baby comes I will hand over the trip to Brooke Bordelon and she will have a great time. In five years I may have gone on many trips or not many at all. I do not have major goals for the future, right now I am just trying to get through the present. By 10 tens years I will probably be coaching again since my son will be in middle school. I would love if he plays soccer, but we will see what happens. I will probably still be teaching art and maybe doing some of my own artwork on the side. Gosh, I hope I am still not doing prom by then! I am not sure at this time if I want to continue more schooling, but if I did it would be in the fine arts. I will continue to make relationships with my students and prepare them for their futures, wherever that may lead them.

No comments:

Post a Comment